Prescription Refill Policy
If you need a refill on a previously prescribed medication, please contact your pharmacist one week prior to needing your refill. Your pharmacist will fax us your request along with the current dosages and medications for your healthcare provider's approval. Faxed requests from the pharmacy received after 4pm will not be distributed until the following day, therefore starting the 48 hour turnaround. For your safety, you may be asked to make an appointment with your healthcare provider before refilling your medication. Please remember to allow 48 hours for your refill request to be processed.
Mail-Order Pharmacies - If you choose mail-order prescription service your health care provider will be glad to produce written prescriptions for you to mail. Please call to let us know when prescriptions are needed and if you prefer the scripts to be mailed to you or placed at the front desk for you to pick up. Remember to allow 2 weeks to receive your medications in the mail.
- Please observe our limited hours. Pharmaceutical Representative detailing hours are as follows: Monday through Friday, 8:30-11:30am and 1:30-4:30pm.
- Only one individual at a time is permitted to detail in the clinic. Pharmaceutical representatives must have verbal authorization to enter past receptionist area. If all receptionist staff are busy with patients or phones, pharmaceutical representative must wait until one is available for their authorization to detail.
- Do not place any materials (handouts, invitations, pens, signs, product collaterals, brochures, or other branded materials) anywhere in the clinic. Materials may be submitted to the receptionist for review and distribution among the providers.
- Do not stand at the nurses station, or anywhere in the clinic hallway after sample drop off. Please remain in the designated area (detailing area at the back of the clinic) for signatures.
- Schedule your presentations in advance. This includes breakfast, coffee orders, and lunch. Always indicate if your presentation will include a guest speaker. Appointments may be made in person or by phone with Darci. If she is out of the office, another receptionist will be able to assist you.
- Presentations, including lunch and breakfast will be limited to Tuesdays and Thursdays, one per day, unless approval has been given to accommodate a guest speaker.
- In the event of a product recall, a company representative must personally advise our clinic Administrator immediately.
Sincerest thanks for your cooperation,
Staff of Clearwater Medical Clinic