Christy has over 28 years experience in the medical profession. Experience includes all aspects of Family Practice, Women’s Health, Family Planning and Pediatrics. She joined the Clearwater Medical Clinic family in June of 2002. She enjoys the challenges of meeting today’s healthcare needs. Specific areas of interest include; Prevention of Cardiovascular disease and Diabetes, Asthma/Allergies and Depression/ Anxiety Disorders. My practice philosophy is educating patients in lifestyle modifications to improve overall health and well-being.
Christy and her husband Kelly enjoy spending time with their son and are very active in the Lewis-Clark Community.
- Lewis-Clark State College - Lewiston, ID - Associate's degree in Nursing - 1987
- Lewis-Clark State College - Lewiston, ID - Bachelor of Science in Nursing - 1991
- Idaho State University - Pocatello, ID - Master's degree in Nursing - 1998
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners - 1998
- Licensed in Idaho and Washington
- Idaho Medical Association