Cody is a graduate of the University of Utah where he received a Doctorate degree as a Family Nurse Practitioner. He has a variety of healthcare experience he has enjoyed over the last 10 years. He has worked in family practice for the last 3 yrs in South Dakota and 7 years as a Pediatric home health nurse. He specializes in family practice, acute and chronic care, and loves to see and treat all ages.
He enjoys spending time with his wife and 5 children, fishing and riding motorcycles. He was born and raised in Portage, Utah.
- University of Utah - Salt Lake City, UT - Bachelor's degree in Human Development and Family Studies - 2004
- Weber State University - Ogden, UT - Bachelor's degree in Nursing - 2007
- University of Utah - Salt Lake City, UT - Doctorate degree in Nursing - 2011
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners - 2011
- Licensed in Washington and Idaho
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)