Doris has over 27 years of experience in the medical profession. She worked for seventeen years at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in Orthopedics, Progressive care and fourteen years in the role of Infection Control Practitioner and Employee Health. She joined the Clearwater Medical Clinic family in August 1997. Her specific areas of interests include: hormone therapy, weight management, fibromyalgia, women’s preventative care, anxiety/depression and thyroid function management.
Her practice philosophy is in listening to and working with patients to educate them about options/treatments to achieve optimal health and well being.
Doris enjoys being a sister, daughter, mother and grandmother. She is very involved with her family activities including traveling whenever the opportunity presents itself.
She continues to enhance her knowledge base by attending numerous seminars and conferences annually.
- Lewis-Clark State College - Lewiston, ID - Associate's degree in Nursing - 1982
- Lewis-Clark State College - Lewiston, ID - Bachelor's degree in Nursing - 1992
- Idaho State University - Pocatello, ID - Master's degree in Nursing - 1997
- Nationally Board Certified as a Family Nurse Practitioner
- Licensed in Idaho and Washington
- Member of Idaho Nurse Practitioner Group by the American Credentialing Center (ACC)
- Idaho Medical Association