Judy began her social work career as a medical social worker with the Detroit Medical Center over 30 years ago. Since then her professional career has taken many paths which has contributed to her wealth of experience in the behavioral health field. Her experience includes work with people who have cancer and end of life issues, women who are in life transition, and adults and children who are adjusting to loss. In addition to these areas of expertise, her interests include helping those with depression, anxiety, bereavement, weight management, and management of stress. She is licensed and in good standing in Idaho and Washington as a Clinical Social Worker, Independent Practice.
Judy enjoys family time with her husband Mike, their three children and their families, cooking/baking, exercising, having coffee and a nice chat.
- Central Michigan University - Mt. Pleasant, MI - Bachelor of Social Work - 1979
- Wayne State University - Detroit, MI - Masters of Social Work - 1984
- National Association of Social Workers (NASW)
- Academy of Certified Social Workers (ACSW)
- Association of Death Education and Counseling (ADEC)
- National Alliance for Grieving Children (NAGC)