Robin has 30 years of experience in the Healthcare field. After 15 years in hospital nursing in Critical Care and as a Nursing Supervisor, she continued her education to improve her ability to care for individuals in the community setting. She joined the Clearwater Medical Clinic family in 1998 and enjoys the one on one patient contact in Family Practice. She is interested in all aspects of family care including but not limited to Wellness care, Women’s Health, Cardiovascular Health and Diabetes Management. Robin and her husband John enjoy spending time with their growing family and wonderful grandchildren.
- Lewis Clark State College - Lewiston, ID - Bachelor's of Science in Nursing - 1998
- Idaho State University - Pocatello, ID - Master's degree in Nursing - 1998
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners - 1988
- Licensed in Idaho and Washington
- Certification by the American Academy of Addiction Psychology
- Idaho Medical Association
- Member of the American Nursing Association and Idaho Nursing Association