Terry has over 24 years of service in the health care industry. She worked for 11 years at St. Joseph Regional Medical Center in the Minor Care Department as a Nurse Practitioner. After working at SJRMC she then transferred to Kendrick Clinic to have more personal contact with patients.
In February of 2004 Terry became part of the Clearwater Medical Clinic Family. Terry enjoys treating patients of all ages. From Pediatrics to Geriatrics, Women’s Health, Wellness, Illness, Dermatology and various diseases.
Terry has three daughters and enjoys spending her time with them and is very active in her community of Kendrick, ID where she is involved in their school and programs.
- Lewis-Clark State College - Lewiston, ID - Associate's degree in Nursing - 1985
- Lewis-Clark State College - Lewiston, ID - Bachelor of Science in Nursing - 1989
- Idaho State University - Pocatello, ID - Master's degree in Nursing - 1998
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners - 1997
- Licensed in Idaho and Washington
- Idaho Medical Association